Holiday Bonus Card Faq's
Buy $100 in Holiday Gift Cards and receive a $25 Bonus Gift Card for yourself!
Available November 23 - December 30, 2018
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group offers this holiday promotion annually, beginning the day after Thanksgiving, and running through December 30.
A $25 Holiday Bonus Gift Card will be issued for every $100 spent on Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group Gift Cards between 11/23/18 - 12/30/18.
Gift Cards may purchased in any increments - as long as they add up to $100 in one complete order, the purchaser will receive the $25 holiday bonus card.
- Holiday Bonus Gift Cards are complimentary bonus certificates and have no cash value.
- Holiday Bonus Gift Cards must be used all at once and no change is given.
- Holiday Bonus Gift Cards may be used for a la carte dining ONLY between from January 1, 2019 - December 30, 2019 at Red Fish Grill, Ralph's on the Park, Café NOMA, Brennan's, and Napoleon House.
- Holiday Bonus Gift Cards may not be used to purchase merchandise, including cookbooks or aprons.
- Guests who are dining at any Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group restaurant, may not purchase gift cards (and receive Holiday Bonus Gift Cards), and use these same gift cards to pay for a meal on the same day as the Gift Card purchase.
- Holiday Bonus Gift Cards are like cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Returns are determined on an individual basis. Gift cards are not redeemable for full cash value. If you wish to make a return, please call customer service at 504-539-5506 within (30) days of the purchase date.
Lost Gift Card?
We cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards unless the guest can show proof of purchase.
Who will receive the $25 holiday bonus physical gift card?
The $25 holiday bonus gift card will be mailed to the billing address of the purchaser, unless otherwise noted.
Who will receive the $25 Bonus Holiday E-Gift Card?
The $25 Bonus Holiday E-Gift Card will be emailed to the purchaser’s email address provided.
Can I forward my $25 Bonus Holiday E-Gift Card to a friend or family member?
Yes, you can forward the e-gift card to anyone of your choosing, once you receive it in your email inbox.
Do the Holiday Bonus Gift Cards Expire?
Holiday Bonus Gift Cards may be used for a la carte dining ONLY between January 1 – December 30, 2019. Holiday Bonus Gift Cards may not be used to purchase merchandise, including cookbooks. Bonus Gift Cards are complimentary bonus certificates and have no cash value. The Bonus Gift Card must be used all at once and no change is given.
Can I use the gift cards the same day I purchase them?
Between November 23 and December 30, 2018, purchased gift cards are valid the day after the purchase only. In other words, customers who are dining with us may not purchase gift cards (and receive Holiday Bonus Gift Cards) and then use those same gift cards to pay for the meal they are eating or cookbooks, etc.
Can I get change back when I use the Holiday Bonus card?
The Holiday Bonus card is a complimentary bonus card and has no cash value. It must be used at one time – no change is given.
Can I use my Holiday Bonus Card more than once?
No, Holiday Bonus Cards can only be used once.
Can I use more than one Holiday Bonus Card at a time?
Yes, you can use multiple Holiday Bonus Cards at one time. Holiday Bonus Cards can also be used in conjunction with Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group or Brennan's Gift Cards.
Purchasing Holiday Gift Cards
Gift Cards may be purchased as follows:
1. At a Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group location:
- Ralph's on the Park - 900 City Park Avenue / New Orleans - ralphsonthepark.com
- Red Fish Grill - 115 Bourbon Street / New Orleans - redfishgrill.com
- Brennan's - 417 Royal Street / New Orleans - brennansneworleans.com
- Napoleon House - 500 Chartres Street / New Orleans - napoleonhouse.com
- Café NOMA - Inside New Orleans Museum of Art / New Orleans - www.cafenoma.com
2. Online at www.neworleans-food.com
3. By calling 504-539-5506. For bulk purchases, please call 504-539-5506.
Gift Cards are valid at Red Fish Grill, Ralph's on the Park, Café NOMA, Brennan's, and Napoleon House.