This notice describes our privacy practices. It is designed to advise you about how we collect, use, and protect the personal information we may collect from you. This notice applies to NewOrleans-Food.com, RedFishGrill.com, BrennansNewOrleans.com, NapoleonHouse.com, RalphsonthePark.com, CafeNoma.com, KingCakesbyBrennans.com or any other site that links to this notice (collectively, the “Websites”) and is owned by the Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using any of the Websites, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this notice. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
This notice is designed to answer frequently asked questions about your online privacy, including what personally identifiable information we may obtain from you and how we may use it. From time to time, we may revise this Privacy Notice, so please check back periodically.
What personal information about visitors do the Websites collect?
The information we learn from visitors helps us personalize and continually improve the Websites and our services. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Websites or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features, such as coupons or promotions. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your experience on the Websites, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of us on other websites.
- Email Communications: You may join our email list by providing your name, email and birthday on our Websites. To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open email from us. We may also compare our visitor list to lists received from other companies. If you do not want to receive email from us, you may follow the link to “unsubscribe” in our emails.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How may we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services, such as to take and handle orders, reservations, parties and other events, or to deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers;
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services, such as to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the our services;
- Recommendations and personalization, such as to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our services;
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Communicate with you;
- Advertising, such as to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you; and
- Fraud prevention and credit risks to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, and others.
How may we contact you via text messaging or SMS and how can you opt out?
You may provide us with a mobile number to receive calls, text or short messaging service (“SMS”) messages from us. By providing your number, opting in, or signing up through a mobile device, you consent to this Privacy Notice and you consent to receiving autodialed, text or e-mail messages at the number. Please note that:
- Message frequency may vary. For example, we may sent text messages regarding reservations, events, online orders, or other services.
- Our text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers. We are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- To opt out, you may text STOP to 866-336-1444 from your mobile number. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time confirmation text message.
- We may terminate our messaging services at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
What are cookies and web beacons and how can you opt out?
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services;
- Keeping track of your account preferences;
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services;
- Preventing fraudulent activity;
- Improving security;
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on the Websites and third-party sites; and
- Reporting, such as to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
A web beacon is an object embedded in a webpage or email that allows us to confirm that you accessed our content. We may use web beacons or similar technologies to track and measure the effectiveness of our emails and targeted ads. If you would like to opt out of the collection and use of such information for ad targeting, including through third party service providers, such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter, you made do so using the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out tool, available here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
How may we share the information we receive?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We may share customer information as described below and with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Third Party Transactions: We work closely with affiliated businesses, including those with co-branded and joint offerings, and we may share visitor information related to such offerings with such affiliated businesses. In addition, we may send offers (such as coupons or promotions) to selected groups of our visitors on behalf of other businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, accepting reservations, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy companies, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. For example, if the Company, one of its subsidiaries, or substantially all of its or their assets are acquired, then customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of the Websites and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our website service terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Are children allowed to use the Websites?
The Websites are not designed for or targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
We may revise our legal notices, including this Privacy Notice.
If you choose to visit the Websites, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at the Websites, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. As our business changes, our Privacy Notice will change also. We may communicate or post a notice of revisions to our notices and service terms at this page, but you should check our Websites and this notice frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.