Summer Bonus Card Faq's
Buy $50 in Gift Cards and receive a $10 Bonus Gift Card for yourself!
Available Wednesday, May 1 - May 31, 2019
A $10 Summer Bonus Gift Card will be issued for every $50 spent on Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group Gift Cards between 5/1/19 - 5/31/19.
Gift Cards may purchased in any increments - as long as they add up to $50 in one complete order, the purchaser will receive the $10 summer bonus card.
- Summer Bonus Gift Cards are complimentary bonus certificates and have no cash value.
- Summer Bonus Gift Cards must be used all at once and no change is given.
- Summer Bonus Gift Cards may be used for a la carte dining ONLY between from June 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019 at Red Fish Grill, Ralph's on the Park, Café NOMA, Brennan’s and Napoleon House.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can gift cards be used for merchandise?
Regular Gift Cards and Summer Bonus Gift Cards may not be used to purchase merchandise, including cookbooks or aprons.
Can I use my gift card the same day I purchase it?
Guests who are dining at any Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group restaurant, may not purchase gift cards (and receive Summer Bonus Gift Cards), and use these same gift cards to pay for a meal on the same day as the Gift Card purchase.
Returns are determined on an individual basis. Gift cards are not redeemable for full cash value. If you wish to make a return, please call customer service at 504-539-5506 within (30) days of the purchase date.
Lost Gift Card?
We cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards unless the guest can show proof of purchase.
Who will receive the $10 Summer Bonus Physical Gift Card?
The $10 Summer Bonus Gift Card will be mailed to the billing address of the purchaser, unless otherwise noted.
Who will receive the $10 Summer Bonus E-Gift Card?
The $10 Summer Bonus E-Gift Card will be emailed to the purchaser's email address provided.
Can I forward my $10 Summer Bonus E-Gift Card to a friend or family member?
Yes, you can forward the e-gift card to anyone of your choosing, once you receive it in your email inbox.
Do the Summer Bonus Gift Cards Expire?
Summer Bonus Gift Cards may be used for a la carte dining ONLY between June 1 - August 31, 2019. Summer Bonus Gift Cards may not be used to purchase merchandise, including cookbooks. Bonus Gift Cards are complimentary bonus certificates and have no cash value. The Bonus Gift Card must be used all at once and no change is given.
Can I use the gift cards the same day I purchase them?
Between May 1 - 31, 2019, purchased gift cards are valid the day after the purchase only. In other words, customers who are dining with us may not purchase gift cards (and receive Summer Bonus Gift Cards) and then use those same gift cards to pay for the meal they are eating or cookbooks, etc.
Can I get change back when I use the Summer Bonus card?
The Summer Bonus card is a complimentary bonus card and has no cash value. It must be used at one time – no change is given.
Can I use more than one Summer Bonus Card at a time?
Yes, you can use multiple Summer Bonus Cards at one time. Summer Bonus Cards can also be used in conjunction with Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group or Brennan's Gift Cards.
Purchasing Summer Gift Cards
Gift Cards may be purchased as follows:
1. At a Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group location:
- Ralph's on the Park - 900 City Park Avenue / New Orleans - ralphsonthepark.com
- Red Fish Grill - 115 Bourbon Street / New Orleans - redfishgrill.com
- Brennan's - 417 Royal Street / New Orleans - brennansneworleans.com
- Napoleon House - 500 Chartres Street / New Orleans - napoleonhouse.com
- Café NOMA - Inside New Orleans Museum of Art / New Orleans - www.cafenoma.com
2. Online at www.neworleans-food.com
3. By calling 504-539-5506 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org For bulk purchases, please call 504-539-5506 weekdays between 9am and 4pm.
Gift Cards are valid at Red Fish Grill, Ralph's on the Park, Café NOMA, Brennan's, and Napoleon House.