Content Marketing Specialist
Red Fish Grill,Brennan's,Napoleon House,Ralph's on the Park,cafe noma
Overall / Summary
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group (Brennan's, Ralph's on the Park, Napoleon House, Red Fish Grill, Cafe NOMA) has an immediate opportunity for a proactive and talented content marketing specialist to create and execute Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group restaurants’ digital marketing initiatives. This role requires exceptional creativity, attention to detail and superior copywriting skills. The position produces daily social media content and manages digital content across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, online engagement, retention, leads, and positive consumer behavior.
- Create strategy and direct practices for social platforms to achieve company goals.
- Drive and develop editorial calendars with unique, sharable content via digital and social platforms.
- Work with the Marketing and PR Teams to promote new dishes, products, and company events/happenings via photography, videography and copywriting.
- Research and stay current of industry, social media and digital marketing trends.
- Foster positive relationships with vendors, partners, chefs, and management.
- Curate restaurant online listings with descriptive copy, photography and/or videography.
- Ensure web content and social content are strategically aligned and reciprocal.
- Produce market analysis and insights, as needed.
- Assist with departmental goals and various other assignments.
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing, with a focus on social media.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, communications or journalism.
- Extremely well-organized, with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong copywriting background is a must.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and its role in content marketing.
- Ability to provide work samples of well-written copy, articles, and blogs.
- Demonstrated videography and editing skills
- Demonstrated photography experience, including basic working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and/or other photo editing programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, with proven examples of success.
- Experience with: Social Media Monitoring Platforms (Agorapulse, Sprout Social, Hootsuite), Microsoft Office Suite, Apple iPhone & Computer, Digital SLR Camera
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends, as needed, for promotional events
- Ability to communicate in English with guests, coworkers, and mgmt. to their understanding.
- Creative Media
- Digital Copywriting
- Digital Video
- Food Photography
- Social Media Development